Ever wonder how to handle public relations (PR) for social development, corporate social responsibility (CSR), and advocacy programs? Here’s your chance to learn the basics of the trade!
DAYANAN Business Consultancy brings you “Public Relations for Government and Civil Society: A Crash Course for Professionals.” It will be held on September 4, 2019 (Wednesday) from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. Venue is at One Café and Events Place located at the 6th floor of One Corporate Centre Building, Julia Vargas Avenue corner Meralco Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
The whole-day seminar aims to equip members of your public information, marketing, and corporate communications departments with the knowledge and skills of an effective PR professional. Businesses, as an important part of civil society, can learn how to build a stronger brand that appeals to socially-conscious millennials.
Specific topics to be discussed during the seminar include practical how-to’s on:
- Building Relationships with the Media
- Writing Press Releases, Advisories, & Talking Points
- Organizing Press Conference & Interviews
- Communicating for Development
- Handling Negative Publicity
- Communications Planning
- Managing Social Media Accounts
You may register via bit.ly/2XJW4JF (Google Form). Alternatively, you may contact Albert at +632 576-8476 (landline) or +63 956-661-9253 (Globe) so he can guide you through the online registration process.
Learning investment is PhP 4,000.00 per participant (inclusive of VAT). This is inclusive of AM and PM snacks, buffet lunch, delegate kit, learning handouts, and certificate of participation. You may also choose to avail of our discounts:
- Early Bird Discount: Registration fee will only be PhP 3,500.00 if you register on or before August 12 (Monday).
- Group Discount: Registration fee will only be PhP 3,000.00 per participant if there are at least 3 attendees from your company.
Detailed program flow, terms and conditions, and speaker profile can be found at www.dayananconsulting.com/public-relations-crash-course.